Openbox V8 PRO

Click on my avatar user name "the reaper" and profile screen will open and you will see "start a conversation"--click and write.
Reaper.

in regards to this freesat gtt android box with cable, is it easy to set up and receive all channels on cable?

i am interested in purchasing this box, are instructions provided on how to add the ccam or cline/nline as well as selecting an updated channel list etc? ,

sorry im new to all this, any information about this would be appreciated on this thread or pm.

in regards to this freesat gtt android box with cable, is it easy to set up and receive all channels on cable?

i am interested in purchasing this box, are instructions provided on how to add the ccam or cline/nline as well as selecting an updated channel list etc? ,

sorry im new to all this, any information about this would be appreciated on this thread or pm.

The clue's in the forum name 'openbox satellite' so no, setting cable up on it would be a challenge

The clue's in the forum name 'openbox satellite' so no, setting cable up on it would be a challenge

I'm referring to the box the reaper mentioned on page 10 of this thread not the open box v8 pro, but the 'freesat gtt Android 6.0' it seems that may be a cable box so just clarifying regarding that

Just pm the reaper and he will help

I have set up the cable side of things with the help of reaper. Very easy to do. I do have a slight niggle with the channels going on and off until I go back into menu, but I have a feeling that's a unique issue

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have set up the cable side of things with the help of reaper. Very easy to do. I do have a slight niggle with the channels going on and off until I go back into menu, but I have a feeling that's a unique issue

Are u getting all channels in HD via cable such as Sky sports, bt sport, sky movies etc

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Apologies to those awaiting delivery of new GTT boxes---customs mucking about and requesting large import fees so release of goods to us is delayed---expected this wednesday 13th and hopefully then back to normal.
The GTT is now the biggest/fastest selling box from Freesat.cn so demand high and we appreciate your patience.
Also because of its cable capabilities, the V8 Golden is in high demand but very low on stock so its been a case of 1st in gets 1st order.
Thanks to all that have supported me so far and the excellent feedback---it pays to be honest lol
Reaper.

Apologies to those awaiting delivery of new GTT boxes---customs mucking about and requesting large import fees so release of goods to us is delayed---expected this wednesday 13th and hopefully then back to normal.
The GTT is now the biggest/fastest selling box from Freesat.cn so demand high and we appreciate your patience.
Also because of its cable capabilities, the V8 Golden is in high demand but very low on stock so its been a case of 1st in gets 1st order.
Thanks to all that have supported me so far and the excellent feedback---it pays to be honest lol
Reaper.
Nice post mr reaper,I have a couple of golden boxes for you which i never used if it helps

Great post. Been running a genuine v8 and always found it great for c/s. Ok TVs guide was a constant struggle especially with the summertime glitch , has this been fixed on new boxes?
Thanks.

Epg is a typical chinese cock-up on most of their boxes and remains the same---the programs they write always end up screwed when the boxes get to uk so we get regular visits from the engineers and programmers who then go home to China, write another program and guess what?--LOLThe epg works fairly well for the euro-sats but for UK--the answer is sometimes.
But the boxes work great, price is great and innovations are great.
Reaper.

If the GTT box owners wish to upgrade the Mobdro app then please contact me for the very latest copy as some of the so called download sites are giving out corrupted files, mine are safe.
Reaper.

i am looking to purchase a android/cable box. so far my choice has been miraclebox however i am keen to understand how does miracle box compare to GTT box. can someone please explain in plain English?

Back