openbox v8 virgin !!!!

I think the member was just reminding you its your hard earned cash and would probably be better to research the box first, that's all.
But hey your on the best forum for support, if your looking for cable, you can get Zgemma or there are more simple boxes to set up you could choose from, just ask away and you'll get help, again it's what the forums all about.
You learn how to set up yours, then you help set someone else up!

Last edited:
Garyth again a silly question from me lol so if I get a satellite dish with single feed put in will my open box work?

Garyth again a silly question from me lol so if I get a satellite dish with single feed put in will my open box work?
Yep, buy yourself a dish, get a quad lnb to fit on it. This gives you the option to add a twin tuner box in the future or even another 3 Openboxes should you choose to add them later on.
you will then need a channel list update and a connection once your dish is up and you have your cable ran into your room.
once you get your dish up drop me a pm and I'll talk you through it fella, that's sound fair?

---------- Post Merged at 02:41 PM ----------

You'll also need your router in the same room as you need a Ethernet connection to your box from the router.
if you plan to use the box in a different room from your router, I'd advise you to get a set of homeplugs, neat and tidy, no long cables and hard wired

Back