Openbox V8s ... Looking for a reliable Cline provider..

Hi
I'm a newbie to this, I bought a box with a Cline and have purchased another box without it being flashed. I've updated all the channels on my original box, but Im baffled if there's any way to clone the C line form the original box to the second one ?
Cheers
Ps Brill site

If your provider allows you to use on 2 boxes you could ask him for the line and add it to your new one or you can dump the cccam.cfg to usb and put on new one

dont do it if your provider says you cant as you will propably be blocked on both

Hi
I'm a newbie to this, I bought a box with a Cline and have purchased another box without it being flashed. I've updated all the channels on my original box, but Im baffled if there's any way to clone the C line form the original box to the second one ?
Cheers
Ps Brill site

im fairly new too and still learning, however In my opinion, if you are using it in the same house, you will be using the same IP address that pings back to the subbed server, generally this is ok'd by the suppliers, (me thinks),

so presuming its VIX image per say, where you upload the x2 files to VAR/KEYS using a FTP software (like DDC or Filezilla) then reverse the process to take the x2 files from the box to you PC. Then you have the files.

Pabs

Likewise i'm new to this and have the same situation ,one with a Cline and one without,so you reckon just by dumping the Cccam.cfg to usb will work,thanks

Likewise i'm new to this and have the same situation ,one with a Cline and one without,so you reckon just by dumping the Cccam.cfg to usb will work,thanks

Ask provider first mine doesn't allow it but I'm happy to pay for extra line. as said in previous post if provider doesn't allow it you could get blocked

Thanks for that,the thing is i live in uk but will be taking 2nd box to spain as we have a holiday home there with sat fitted,but did the above and not worked,only get fta channels so did the CCcam setup,got the green tick but says "offline" and when i pressed the read button it came up failed,any help would be grateful

Back