Openbox V8S vs ZGemma H2

trampd1

Hi,

I have a friend who knows zero about computers.

He has an Openbox V8S but is looking to upgrade to a ZGemma H2. Is it worth his consideration or is he better off sticking with what he already knows.

if he wants more control on what to do on the box then upgrade to a zgemma, you can have automatic epg download on it, different skins, autoboquets that auto download the channels, channel picons and much more

H2 is a cable box so he will need virgin feed and internet for it to work. V8S is sat box (unless he has V8 Combo box, and told you it was V8S). Zgemma H2S is prob best box, put wooshbuild on it from here.

Thanks for the responses guys. Thought they were both satellite from what he said.

What's the most up to date box for both scenarios. And is there a more expensive option (as opposed to budget).

I've been looking at the Zgemma H.2S. It seems to have a good solid reputation and more functionality than the V8S. For a beginner to the Sat Box field, would that be recommended by users on here or would it be considered to be overly complicated?

hi all,

iam a noob i had skybox f5s and my friend has a v8s i have upgraded to a zgemma H2.s I think it is a far better box better pic and image can be tricky to set up for noobs like me tho but well worth it.

Back