openbox v8s webtv connection problems

AMURILLO

hi all, my mate has a virgin media superhub 2ac router,but when he tries to run his webtv channels through a private server on his openbox v8s, no channels which he selects will run,even if he ran his iptv app from his phone while connected to his router, nothing starts, it starts when you disconnected from the router asnd uses his mobile data ,
any help would be appreciated

From where did you bought IPTV line, i wan to learn how to run.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

yea ive got a few of my mates with the same box, and theres runs ok except the one running through virginmedia, ive even tried it through my internet and works

Cool, i cant find how can i set up and is thay any one trial period ?

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

i need a user name and password off you for me to create a 24 hour line, once ive done that ill send you a file called webtv.m3u, once you have that copy it onto a flash card and put it into the back of you openbox v8s,when connected click menu and fint the tab called webtv, select it and on the next page itll give you a 3 options at the bottom,you now press the yellow button on your remote and itll copy the webtv.m3u file from you flash card onto that screen, thats where your iptv channels will show up

Back