Openbox v8s xmltv epg an hour out

gav83

Can anyone help out. With the clocks going forward my epg is an hour ahead. I have changed to put the summertime on but when I put it off it jumps back an hour. Any help?

Summertime is on, the epg is an hour behind. Programmes on at 11 o'clock then the epg says is on at 10 o'clock

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Not sure this hour out "feature" has ever been fixed... Your going to be an hour out until last Sunday in October now.

Good luck.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk

THERE IS NO FIX FOR THE HOUR OUT,This is a permanent fault with the cheap box,so you have two options either wait till the clocks change back in the autumn or upgrade to the zgemma box,like I did,they did not send out a fix for the hour scenario,hope this helps ya.

THERE IS NO FIX FOR THE HOUR OUT,This is a permanent fault with the cheap box,so you have two options either wait till the clocks change back in the autumn or upgrade to the zgemma box,like I did,they did not send out a fix for the hour scenario,hope this helps ya.
Cheers, which zgemma box do you use?

Ive got a Zgemma h2h and since the clocks went forward an hour the epg has been out an hour although the time on the clock is correct. Any ideas on how to fix this? Ive not been able to find any 'summer time' options

Same issue with mine but fixed it with the following

Press green
Epg importer
Make sure clear epg before import is set to yes
Press yellow to do a manual scan

Back