OPENBOX V9S

ppereira

Hi all,,,thanks to let me enjoy the forum,,,,
I need to enquire about openboxv9s,,,friend of mine have 1 and I'm interested to buy one as well but him iptv everytime he standby the box or plug the power off he need wait for about 10min to load the channels list again ,,,,,this is normal on this box or have any update/software to make the box keep the chammel list there instead wait 10min everytime you standby the box...
ps- I help him get a different iptv source to see if the problem is where he get the iptv,,,but after spend a few pounds on different sources we realise the problem still the,,means nothing to do with iptv supplier,,but with the box itself,,,,,
thanks in advance for your help

Instead of V9s get the OPENBOX VX2

Its a great android box with stbemu pro. You give your MAC address to your supplier. And you can also download terrarium tv for all movies and TV shows

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

hi justdanyk
thanks for your advice,,,,but i use satellite as well this is why im look for the v9 but i will look to that vx2,,,thanks

hi justdanyk
thanks for your advice,,,,but i use satellite as well this is why im look for the v9 but i will look to that vx2,,,thanks
What about a zgemma h2h or h2s

Both will work for your need
You can get a h2s for around £45 now

Sent from my MIX using Tapatalk

Back