Openbox vx2

Mixerman

Thinking of buying a vx2 purely for iptv. Can anyone tell me do I just need an iptv subscription. Would I also need a c-line or anything else to get it to work.
Have a smart TV. But cannot get iptv app set up. Have a couple of openbox v8s but can't find out how to do it that way. So I thought id start afresh.
Thanks folks.

VX2 will do the job - entry level IMO. A provider will be able to support you with the setup.

Prime day is fast approaching...........might want to hang fire and order a fire stick £25 or £35 for the 4K one.

Thanks for the replies folks. I've got a Sharp smart aquos TV. I'm not the best at this but I can't set up an iptv app. Thought the easiest way would be a new box.. got v8s but I don't know if I have to get new c-line before I can do anything. Not used the box for a year or more.

I have no knowledge of fire stick, would I have to get an app and then a sub provider for iptv. Got quite confused with it all. Just seen the ad for vx2 on openbox for it at £29 thought it might be easiest.

Yes, your provider will be able to help you. Straight forward, you also have the support here on the forum.

Just a bit of patience and listen to the support offered - you will be all good :)

Thanks Primal got your reply bear with me. I haven't got iptv app on TV. Spent that long on it just got more confused and gave up.

Yes, your provider will be able to help you. Straight forward, you also have the support here on the forum.

Just a bit of patience and listen to the support offered - you will be all good :)
Trying to work out how the forum works and can I talk openly on reply?

Read the rules and depending on what you need you should be ok to ask openly or you can be pointed in the right direction..................

If wanting iptv trial you need to request in iptv request thread for a trial mods will delete your thread for openly asking for a trial off members

Back