OpenPLi setup on Zgemma H5 2TC

tedley

I've given up trying to flash OpenATV, so I'm trying to set up OpenPLi which is already on the box. Can anyone point me in the direction of setup guide and info on how to operate it. Many thanks

Not many people use OpenPli on this site I'm afraid and you won't find a setup guide here.
OpenPli is very much a bare bones image and most stuff that is included with ATV and ViX has to be added manually to Pli.

I will happily setup your box if you pay the postage or maybe someone can do it for you via teamviewer?

Not many people use OpenPli on this site I'm afraid and you won't find a setup guide here.
OpenPli is very much a bare bones image and most stuff that is included with ATV and ViX has to be added manually to Pli.

I will happily setup your box if you pay the postage or maybe someone can do it for you via teamviewer?
Hi, Thanks, I would like to take you up on your kind offer.I have been persisting with my efforts to re-load OpenATV, but still can't get it to flash. If you let me know where to send the box and how to get the payment to you for the return postage, that would be great ( i'm really missing the football)

Back