Openvix 4.1010 dsayers2014 build

Having problems with channels swoping... HD channels are working but won't swop with the sly channels... Can anyone please help.. So have to run 2 sets of bouquets instead of 1 since yesterday.. Worked fine before

I tried that twice already buddy.. It happened yesterday after updating config files to get sky sports mix working..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I thought you sorted it alipacino removing autobouqetesmarker means you've removed my hack did you ftp the main.pyo as stated?

---------- Post Merged at 01:43 PM ----------

here are the recommended settings
roi yes roi hd other options no
providers1.jpg
choose your area HD
providers2.jpg
your netid
providers3.jpg

providers4.jpg

---------- Post Merged at 01:44 PM ----------

im going to flash the vix image to see whats happening and redo the backup with the edit

I thought you sorted it alipacino removing autobouqetesmarker means you've removed my hack did you ftp the main.pyo as stated?

Nah not sorted buddy.. HD still not swoping... Main.pyo I could not find. .. Would be grateful if you could send me link for the file to download and where to ftp please.... If the hack has been removed is it better to re flash the box... And do you advise atv or vix.... I have both of your builds

The main.pyo is on the first post of my openvix thread with instructions its up to you if you want to use the main.pyo file or reflash the openatv image.

Im just in the middle of fixing the OpenVix backup

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

The main.pyo is on the first post of my openvix thread with instructions its up to you if you want to use the main.pyo file or reflash the openatv image.

Im just in the middle of fixing the OpenVix backup

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Ok I'll wait for your fix then I prefer vix

i want to download this new openvix but it aint till i make one sucessful post how do i do that there is nothing that has a bar to type in to post

Back