Openvix 6.4

Hi all just asking if anyone has updated to Openvix 6.4 as i have read that there were problems with it not recognising the hard drive from boot Thanks

i`m looking for openvix image for H5 combo is there one ? I cant seem to access the zgemma section asking for password any help appreciated thanks .

Openvix never supported that model so not possible
Hi thanks for reply i should have said willo build open vix i`m trying to fix my old mans h5 box it has the old willo build 5.3 still on it and it`s a bit sluggish so trying to update the box to something newer for him , he is so used to the old vix style . Thanks

Hi thanks for reply i should have said willo build open vix i`m trying to fix my old mans h5 box it has the old willo build 5.3 still on it and it`s a bit sluggish so trying to update the box to something newer for him , he is so used to the old vix style . Thanks
Willo stopped supporting that build ages ago if you try and update anything it will stop working altogether. Its a new box or another image like openatv

After a lot of messing about trying to get the USB stick to work on h5 box i eventually got the pli image on box
all up and running now . thanks

Back