Openvix Simple Ten Eighty skin

pdw

Hi,
I wanted to try the openvix simple ten eighty skin on my HD51 using Willobuild. Currently Ive got the slyk-q-1080. I tried to change it in User Interface but the only skin present there in the menu is my existing one. Other skins are installed because I can see them in 'remove plugins' but do not have the option to activate them. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Hi,
I wanted to try the openvix simple ten eighty skin on my HD51 using Willobuild. Currently Ive got the slyk-q-1080. I tried to change it in User Interface but the only skin present there in the menu is my existing one. Other skins are installed because I can see them in 'remove plugins' but do not have the option to activate them. Any help appreciated. Thanks.

SlyQ is the last skin in the list, if you press the up or down direction key you will see the other 7 skins.

@moshibeth - the Mutant HD51 is very much supported by ViX.

Thanks Willo. I see the other skins now. I do like the SlyQ skin, just wanted to try the others. Thanks again! :(y):

Try grabbing simple ten eighty skin from vix and put on OpenATV.

Skins are in usr/share/enigma2 I'm not sure if simple ten eighty skin has any .py files. If it doesn't work just delete the skin folder and reboot box.

Thanks. All sorted. Tried the skin but agreed with Willo, SlyQ is the best for the image Im currently using.

Back