ordered a V+ box from vm

Linny40

TK LADY VETERAN
have given in and ordered the V+ box for hubby. Its now only £49 one off payment ( same price as the V box) so hubby can watch the footie in HD.
POlusthey now onyl charge £5 per month for an extra box - going back afew years they charged £15 for each extra box you had - must be a reason they took the price down lol!

As we have a HD tv and itv and bbc now have HD channels it makes sense AND vm dont charge you extra for receiving those channels ( so they tell me) my tv has built in freeview BUT to get freeview in HD you need to buy a new freeview box or tv with freeview HD and FVHD boxes are about £150 so made sense to get a vm V+ box for £49 and only an extra £5 per month ontop of my basic package.

so we will see how it works,but it was also cheaper than buynig a loft arial to receive freeview tv without it breaking up. I currently use a one-for-all booster arieal but do get it breaking up a lot due to signal. so atm its worth the extra few pounds a month!

ps i ordered mine online but if you want to talk to and English call centre you have to ring them AM - Pm is when the call centres are answered in other countries - just a tip i was given by the young Asian man in the VM shop! the call centres in other countries do now always have uptodate info where as the UK call centres apparently do!

Last edited:
£49 per month wow that alot this is only £5 per month being as its an extra box ( like sly multi room) but a one off payment of £49 to install it. i get the basic M package( free package and im getting the M+ = extra channels for free atm

dunno but the england games are on ITV and sorry dont wanna put a downer on it lol but we know we got at least 3 games. other games will probably be on the sports channels - which i refuse to subscribe to lol! will have to wait to see what the future holds LOL! :P

world cups all on normal tv linny so no worries there, looking in to satalite friend seems to have a good set up was watching the liverpool game on sunday :bang head: that was by sat.thats all i watch sport.

Back