MINI OS mini and IPTV

Yes you can mate if you have a provider they should be able to give you a guide on how to install there service. Also box is very good with wooshbuild on it

Last edited:
What providers are there for iptv? I am trying basebuild for wooshbuild are there any similar cheaper options?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

And use a good usb 3.o not 2.0 or external HDD to cache those iptv files. You can't get the maximum data transfer rate from a usb 2.0 port using a 2.0 usb stick so don't mount them as your storage device

Really good receiver tho. The os mini that is. The OS Mega is a monster if you are considering a really good receiver at a reasonable price

Really good receiver tho. The os mini that is. The OS Mega is a monster if you are considering a really good receiver at a reasonable price
Hi ted3579 just wanted to pick your brains about the above posts I'm interested in a os mini but if I'm right there are 2 which model do you recommend and your post regarding the usb/HDD are you saying not to use a 2.0 usb and a HDD and too just use a 3.0 usb or also the HDD sorry for being thick in advance.have you got a os mini or mega yourself running IPTV.

Just don't use usb 2.0 as the data speed is too slow between port and usb 2.0 stick. Have multiple receivers including os mini and os Mega to mention but a few buddy. Os mini is a good os Maga is very good, far better than solo2 in my oppinion

If your looking for the best advice to keep any receiver performing better don't put it on standby over night turn it off. You can always set your receiver to run its epg later on in the day

Back