MINI os mini

1othebhoys

hi all wondering if anyone can help me,my os mini is stuck on boot reflashed takes image after first screen after reflash it sticks on boot any help would be appreciated

if you see the Enigma2 flash screens leave the box till its finished as often when it reboots it will take a while before it moves on from boot (I assume it did flash the box then sits on boot longer than normal)

if you see the Enigma2 flash screens leave the box till its finished as often when it reboots it will take a while before it moves on from boot (I assume it did flash the box then sits on boot longer than normal)
thanks for reply yes it takes the image openvix comes on at start then screen goes black says boot on the box

It's been a while since I have used VIX but IF the image flashed the box it will boot, 1st restart after a flash can take longer than normal boot up so give it a couple of minutes, IF it doesnt boot after say 2-3 mins then something isnt correct so try flashing again

It's been a while since I have used VIX but IF the image flashed the box it will boot, 1st restart after a flash can take longer than normal boot up so give it a couple of minutes, IF it doesnt boot after say 2-3 mins then something isnt correct so try flashing again
tried a few images every one is the same when i done willo build said that on first screen then atv same again atv on first screen do you know if theres a bootloader for os mini cheers

If there was a problem with the boot loader I doubt the box would flash (someone will answer that for me)

it is odd that the box can flash from several images but none boot after flashing... how sure are you that the box is flashing the images you are trying to install? I have not seen any box flash then not boot, maybe someone else has & can offer a solution?

If there was a problem with the boot loader I doubt the box would flash (someone will answer that for me)

it is odd that the box can flash from several images but none boot after flashing... how sure are you that the box is flashing the images you are trying to install? I have not seen any box flash then not boot, maybe someone else has & can offer a solution?
when i flash with vix the openvix screen shows then goes black if i flash with open atv the open atv screen comes on before screen goes black so i am assuming its flashing the image

try standard OpenVix
when the box starts up a screen should appear asking if you want to flash
hold down the OK button until it starts to flash,
if you dont see this screen then it hasnt found the file,
use a small <8G usb in the rear port

try standard OpenVix
when the box starts up a screen should appear asking if you want to flash
hold down the OK button until it starts to flash,
if you dont see this screen then it hasnt found the file,
use a small <8G usb in the rear port
tried that m8 thats the first one i tried the flash screen comes on and when i press ok it updates says 1/3 2/3 then 3/3

then the box should reboot itself,
it can take quite a while to do the flash and reboot,
maybe 15-20 minutes

I done mine last week after the update and had no issues at all,
I cant think of what could be wrong if it is finding the file,
its deffo the right file.? and not the one for the mini+ you have.?

nothing else plugged into the box at the same time.?
not trying to teach you to suck eggs mate, but sometimes the simpilest of things get missed

nothing else plugged into the box at the same time.?
not trying to teach you to suck eggs mate, but sometimes the simpilest of things get missed
lol naw m8 just normal hdmi and lnb and ethernet cable done another reflash leave it for 20 mins see what happens

as openatv is the image edision promote for their boxes, on their homepage, I think you should get a bootloader on the openatv forum. A longshot, disconnect the sat cable incase it's shorting out the box, big cause of old clone boxes bootlooping or sticking on boot, likely not the cause but worth a try.
Hit the factory reset, even tho, a full reflash wipes the flash memory of previous image, flash a clean atv image, don't add plugins or restore any settings, if the box boots, then start adding what you require. I got two of these boxes, no problems with them, not as fast as my solo2's but good value all the same

Back