Done as mentioned, i am unfortunately after entering my box ip into browser with :83 on the end, getting "This site can not be reached"?

Last edited:
Managed to get oscam working but its glitching bad. But mgcamd working perfectly? my internet provider is Virmin. Will the hub be causing issues ?

Thanks in advance

What image are you using? I run vm too but mgcamnd wasn’t running my hd channels. Oscam working perfectly now and everything’s working. Did u reboot the hub?

Oscam has to be running first before trying to log in through web browser
Oscam is running, but hav i missed something else here?
Should i had already copied/converted my mgcamd to oscam before webpage?

I'm going to flash newer image of ipab then continue from there and see if i get the webpage working.
Will update once i get boxed flashed again.
Best wishes

Last edited:
Hi guys updated ABM and have got Oscam installed and working on OpenATV 6.1 on a H2H. All my HD channels are fine but having problems with my SD channels and +1's. Some are glitching badly and some are dark. Anyone else experiencing this?

Guys, hoping someone can spare a few mins to help.

I have managed to get Oscam running on my Zgemma H2H using OpenATV 6.1. I have 2 servers, 1 is N line VM and other is C line Sly. I have got the N line working fine but the C line isn't connecting and is showing error on the status page. I have converted the C line using CCcam to Oscam converter but still no luck.

Is there something else I am missing?

Guys, hoping someone can spare a few mins to help.

I have managed to get Oscam running on my Zgemma H2H using OpenATV 6.1. I have 2 servers, 1 is N line VM and other is C line Sly. I have got the N line working fine but the C line isn't connecting and is showing error on the status page. I have converted the C line using CCcam to Oscam converter but still no luck.

Is there something else I am missing?

This is the example I have for Sky UK cline on Oscam
Code:
[reader]
label                         = Sky-Server1
enable                        = 0
protocol                      = cccam
device                        = servername
user                          = username
password                      = password
inactivitytimeout             = 30
group                         = 1
cccversion                    = 2.3.0

I havent tried it though as I dont have a cline

This is the example I have for Sky UK cline on Oscam
Code:
[reader]
label                         = Sky-Server1
enable                        = 0
protocol                      = cccam
device                        = servername
user                          = username
password                      = password
inactivitytimeout             = 30
group                         = 1
cccversion                    = 2.3.0

I havent tried it though as I dont have a cline

Tried your example but still no luck. But thank you.

Does woosh work on Star h2 cable?
I can not for the life of me find how to scan for channels and download ABM?

EDIT:- found it and up and running on wooshbuild.
Now need to go back to page 1 and read all ten pages to try and sort audio issue of using oscam

Last edited:
have always used dsayers builds and never had problems apart from me learning how to do things. Give that a go and see how you get on

Yes mate, always straightforward instructions from dsayers in my opinion and willing to help when he can ad I’m sure the others are too but I’m going on my experiences

If i hadn't any knowledge of doing image installs over the years, i'd be bamboozled lol
It is quicker i see than ipab, like it, so does the wife, now the bloody tv back on hahahaha
If i can at least get the audio issue sorted, that would be massive, and i will investigate dsayers build
Best wishes

Ive got Oscam-emu svn10656 installed and running and have access to oscam page.
(PUT :8888 at end of box ip address)
I did edit my lines into oscam reader section, but not sure if i have done correctly, as no channels showing.
Soon as i start mgcamd again, all is well, bar audio issue.
Best wishes

Back