So you have all three lines in Newcamd readers ?
Have you tried the line your having trouble with in a CCcam reader to see if it works?
Double check your details on the line your having trouble with to see if there's a mistake anywhere

Last edited:
yes all three are set up as newcamd readers, BUT just heard from my provider and the line is down at his end, so problem solved.

---------- Post Merged at 11:21 PM ----------

I have seen the below on the live view, should I be worried ? everything else seems to be working but I noticed the below error when I restart the cam?

• 2016/12/07 23:12:44 00000000 s (stat) loadbalancer: could not open /tmp/.oscam/stat for reading (errno=2 No such file or directory)

and out of curiosity which cam should I be using oscam_atv 1.2 11214 or oscam_atv_emu 1.2 11209 ?

ok as I posted here got oscam working but Box Office timers fail to record, just even viewing Box Office 5 minutes before a PPV event starts freezes the screen. the only way to view it is to restart the cam

Last edited:
Another excellent step by step guide on this forum, you learn something new every day on here
Thanks guys much appreciated :woohoo:

I am running wooshbuild 5.03 on a zgemma h2s. Which oscam version or plugin should I install? there's quite a few different versions avilable.
oscam1.jpg
oscam2.jpg
oscam3.jpg

Thanks.
When I download the Oscam 11214 plugin from the "Downloadable Plugins" (Pic 1&2) section, it's not available on the cams selection choice? The only cams that are available are the ones that are downloaded from the "Install Softcams" menu (Pic 1)
What am I doing wrong?

Use your red button to remove all other softcams when in the plugins s section, then download oscam and start it.

Not having any luck here :(

I've followed the guide in post #45 and entered my lines exactly as instructed. Restarted via the web module and none of my channels clear. Getting lots of this message on the status tab:

[FONT=&amp]impossible to descramble PID #2 CAID 0960 PROVID 000000 ECMPID 0507 PMTPID 0106 (NO MATCHING READER)
[/FONT]

edit: I was trying to use OscamDepponMod! Downloaded oscam_atv and it's all good :)​

Last edited:
good guide. I followed the instruction from the first couple pages and got my 2 N lines working at the same time in oscam using the latest wooshbuild image on zgemma h2s. thank you

Does Oscam allow you to see the uptime of each line?
Is it possible to see that with mgcamd as well?

Sent from my SM-N930F using Tapatalk

Got a strange one My box is working okay with the oscam however my son's is freezing all the time I have noticed that the lines are similar ip address would that be an issue? I have a single line on another box and watched them both and it is only the oscam one that seems to be playing up? I am at a loss what to do now?

Done all the settings as page 5 keeps coming up no suitable readers found that can be used for decoding
Any help would be appreciated

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Back