Can you send me a link to the image you are using please. Instructions on how to install please
Latest openatv 6.1

Google it, then choose your receiver, download it.
Add softcam ipk (here in downloads section)
Add ABM from plugins
Add softcam of your choice (oscam might be a good start)
Scan for channels and your nearly done.

Have a look at my set up guide in my signature strip

Latest openatv 6.1

Google it, then choose your receiver, download it.
Add softcam ipk (here in downloads section)
Add ABM from plugins
Add softcam of your choice (oscam might be a good start)
Scan for channels and your nearly done.

Have a look at my set up guide in my signature strip

Evening all,
I am reading alot as regards oscam and how to, like many others due to audio issue, but struggling to obtain the oscam_atv 1.2 11353 ipk as i can manually intall via ftp.
I did try via plugins, but they fail always.
I am running ipab
Best wishes

When I zap to a HD channel on OScam, there is a black screen for sometimes up to 10 seconds before the channel comes on.

Anyone know how to sort that? I can live with it for now but just annoying.

upload_2017-11-15_22-2-25.png

Anyone know how to put line in on this....on mgcamd I put cws= etc.....sorry to sound daft but where does the 4 parts of the line go...any simple explanation appreciated...cheers in advance..

Attachments

• upload_2017-11-15_21-48-57.png
    upload_2017-11-15_21-48-57.png
    506.3 KB · Views: 42
Hi..got oscam up and running no probs as per instructions....i dont know if im misssing something obvious but im seeing no change....still no sound on main event - news hd etc...is there anything else to do? tried oscam version quoted in post 1 and also tried latest build...i see other people having success so any ideas what else i need to do? running ipab based on atv 6.0...regards

I have a C Line how do i add it, i filled in the details but im unsure what to put in for the key section?

my c line is something like this: C: free.ddns.net 1800 patrickross 12345

Hi..got oscam up and running no probs as per instructions....i dont know if im misssing something obvious but im seeing no change....still no sound on main event - news hd etc...is there anything else to do? tried oscam version quoted in post 1 and also tried latest build...i see other people having success so any ideas what else i need to do? running ipab based on atv 6.0...regards
Try deleting bouquets, starting box up again and updating config files and restarting your Oscam..

As mentioned prior, i have been trying to download Oscam via plugins, but also get "404 not found error"
I am on openatv ipab image.
I am pretty clued up with boxes going back to the older days of the dm800, solo duo etc.
I know if i can manually obtain the ipk, i can manually install.
I did mention this above, but seems to have been missed.
I apologise if seem i am repeating and impatient,
Best wishes

As mentioned prior, i have been trying to download Oscam via plugins, but also get "404 not found error"
I am on openatv ipab image.
I am pretty clued up with boxes going back to the older days of the dm800, solo duo etc.
I know if i can manually obtain the ipk, i can manually install.
I did mention this above, but seems to have been missed.
I apologise if seem i am repeating and impatient,
Best wishes

Download softcam universal feeds from downloads http://www.techkings.org/resources/openatv-softcam-feed-universal_2-0_all_-2017.4/

Back