Oscam For Openvix Guide.

Its a test line mate and was active a few hours ago.

I asked the supplier and he said its active and connected and test line details are fine.

So honestly I am out of ideas.

I tested on random premium channels mate, so movies, sports and entertainment. But nothing cleared and still showed unknown on the web interface.

I have done it multiple times mate honestly.

I have followed the instructions carefully number of times however cable line still doesnt clear.

Have you tried the line in mgcamd just to see if it works?
I'm using oscam on 3 of my boxes but it refuses point blank to work with an N line on my Edision OS mini. I gave up and used mgcamd as it's only got one line on it anyway.

No I didnt try the test line in mgcamd as I am trying to get onto Oscam and dont want to go back to newcamd or mgcamd now.

Bit weird that oscam doesnt allow some n lines on some boxes.

Figures my box is the problem then with oscam.

I have got cable line to work in oscam but problem I am having is once again heavy freezing on alot of channels.

Now could this be because of Oscam, my box/setup?

I dont think its the server.

So would that mean Oscam isnt suited for my box?

Thanks gmangt4, excellent guide, i have never got this working before and gave up.

But using your guide it was up and running in 5 minutes.

I did it slightly different in that i added my line details beforehand into the oscam.server file.

Thanks for the guide :-)

Have you tried the line in mgcamd just to see if it works?
I'm using oscam on 3 of my boxes but it refuses point blank to work with an N line on my Edision OS mini. I gave up and used mgcamd as it's only got one line on it anyway.

I have an Edision OS Mini and all three plugins work for me, cccam, mgcamd and oscam, the latter which I'm using now.

Hi

So after further testing I have noticed when I am going through channels not all but some do heavy freeze/glitch. But when I go on any random channel it just has a black screen then I have the spinning ring at the top. Again this has happened much more on Oscam than on Mgcamd so not really sure if Oscam isnt compatible with my box.

Not sure of the splitter brand its off ebay. A 2 way splitter.

So could my box/tuner be faulty if so how would I know?

Back