Oscam & Freezing Channels.

Mutantusr

Have a mutant HD51 now as my HD2400 was replaced and broken.

For the life of me I cannot get all channels on sly working without some of them freezing every 30 seconds. Other are working fine. Like MTV works fine but Sky Sports 1 freezes.

Literally at the end of my teather and will sell this box unless somome knows of a different image i can flash that has a different softcam?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

Only had this box a few weeks. I have 2 other boxes using mgcamd and they are fine om every channel. So its an Oscam issue but havent a clue how to fix it. Thanks for your suggestion.

Sent from my SM-J320FN using Tapatalk

The thing that's making me upset that my cheap old vu duo with mgcamd runs 99% glitch free same with my other box Edison OS mini, but my so called premium box Mutant HD51 glitch every day on channels, I see Ecm on just that box goes from low to high, all running same server.

So something is not good on the mutant box

Post your reader minus line details. I'm sure Willo or Dangerous would give you their files. You VIX or ATV? What tuners?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

[reader]
label=newcamd
enable=1
protocol=newcamd
key=0102030405060708091011121314
device=xxx
user=xxx
password=xxx
group=1

Running

E2 COMMUNITY MUTANT HD51 V2.0 Image now

Have tested openpli 4.0,openvix not newest 5,openatv 5.3 same problem with freeze and Ecm info who disapers from info under cam info then jumps on again two seconds later when picture comes back.

Ecm times go from low to high, what I can see.

Other boxes in house with mgcamd or normal cccam don't have that problem, same server

Is it important to setup Oscam from start from the Oscam web interface, if you gonna use for example mgcamd with Oscam.

I never has config it thru the interface, just ftp my server file directly.

Will start over and test it

Shouldn't matter but sometimes I find changes don't save first time round doing through interface. Your reader isn't over complicated which is good. Your server happy you using OScam? Not all are. No harm trying a test to rule out

Think i have solved problem, my other boxes are connected to a very cheap server, cccam and mgcamd, runs Okey on that server, But the mutant HD 51 don't like that server at all, testing premium server now, no odd frezzes at all Ecm times are stable.

Have staring at logs for hours now, lol crazy to watch Ecm times for long long time..

Back