[reader]
label = CCcam
protocol = cccam
device = serverx.fxxm.tv,349x0
user = nexxxxxte
password = 18XX2017
group = 1
ccckeepalive = 1

My server was using MgCam before so I assume it is OK.

Which line is your VM one? I'd still ask if OScam specifically ok

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

VIX or ATV? What OScam version? The reader isn't overloaded anyway. I've seen cable and sat readers needing a different group number before. Also helped faster switching between services. Easiest things would be ask provider if OScam allowed and also try a test line. Before you go amending files. No harm...

VIX or ATV? What OScam version? The reader isn't overloaded anyway. I've seen cable and sat readers needing a different group number before. Also helped faster switching between services. Easiest things would be ask provider if OScam allowed and also try a test line. Before you go amending files. No harm...

Hi again,

I tried a new test line, and it was perfect for one whole evening of viewing, I then extended to 12 months, and I now get freezes every 3-5 seconds, the cam now says 2 hops all the time, and ecm times of 2-3 seconds, have i been conned??

if its a hop2 it sounds like hes got no locals.

on a side note about the image, i run a blackhole backup on mine that allows it to run mgcam, never had an issue with it :)

Any response on this issue as i have the same problem. Same Oscam Mutant 51. I know its not the line as it worked fine with zgemma H1

Back