Oscam Issue With VU+Solo se

Asus1964

Ive just changed from Mgcamd to the latest version of Oscam due to the issues that arose from the recent problems with the vermin audio streams.

The Oscam cam appears to be working well apart from the fact I am no longer able to view a channel whilst recording another. I never had any issues with Mgcamd so it seems to be something to do with Oscam

Does anybody have any thoughts on what might need tweaking in Oscam to allow it to work as Mgcamd did.
I am using the latest version of Openvix.
Thanks..

On my vu+ Uno 4K I tested this earlier and was able to record while watching another channel, I tested watching one HD channel while recording another HD channel, watching a SD channel while recording a HD channel and they played back fine. I did have an issue recording living HD though, but that could have been due to end of program or something as nothing recorded.

I am using ATV 6.1

Ive just changed from Mgcamd to the latest version of Oscam due to the issues that arose from the recent problems with the vermin audio streams.

The Oscam cam appears to be working well apart from the fact I am no longer able to view a channel whilst recording another. I never had any issues with Mgcamd so it seems to be something to do with Oscam

Does anybody have any thoughts on what might need tweaking in Oscam to allow it to work as Mgcamd did.
I am using the latest version of Openvix.
Thanks..
Did you add the 2 "go faster" lines to your dvpabi file? Asked your provider you can use OScam?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

Back