oscam on lx2 help

Shiv

TK Veteran
hi

i downloaded the first oscam from the plugins on vix feeds....but cant seem to log into via my laptop browser, just says this web page is not available

can you guys help me in getting up and running on oscam

ive already been helped members on how to convert line to oscam

thanks

Hi mate any chance you could pm me on how you did it I got a lx2 running with vix cheers mate[/QUOTE

hey

tried pm you but your inbox is full.

go into the download plugins menu, then go into softcams menu and from there download Oscam latest

once installed go back to the main menu> set up> softcam/ci > softcam manager then scroll to Oscam latest and press green to start it.

then get your ip by pressing menu>information >network

type your IP address in web browser followed by :8888 and it should take you to Oscam screen. I.e 192.168.1.6:8888

nearly there. Do you know how to convert a line into Oscam format?

You will need the download a software on your laptop called cccam to Oscam converter.

Once you have installed the software, you need to select if your converting a c line or n line

paste your line in the top blank space and press convert to Oscam (see pic)

then the line will be converted into Oscam in the bottom blank space. (See pic)

once you've got your converted line copy select and copy all of it

open Oscam screen via your browser using your IP address followed by ":8888"

then click on the "files" tab

then click Oscam.server and in there paste your converted line in there and at bottom there should be a "save" button and click that

then go back to your box and press menu>setup >softcam/ci>softcam manager then select Oscam latest and you need select start or restart and it should all be working

let me know how you get on...sorry if this was quite a long guide I'm still learning myself

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 13
l followed your instruction l did it,am very grateful. But one more thing,how can l make it not to freeze because it freezes every 10 sec. Pls what can l do. l installed oscam 1.1 on openvix 3.2/enigma2.

No worries ba7ba7. I'm glad I've been able to help.

Usually if your getting constant freezing of your picture, it could be due to your server provider end of things.

try some basics things like restart your box and router see if that resolves it

and check your connections to the box are not loose

I'm assuming you are using a Ethernet cable from router to your box? (This is the best method)

if all the above is ok and its still freezing I would get a test server from another provider,convert it to oscam and see if that stops freezing. And if it does then it's definitely your servers end of things that are not right and I'd start looking for a better server.

Am abit confused bcuz when l was using the same server on cccam was not freezing like on oscam. Oscam stand still untill l changed it to another channel.

Maybe try a different oscam from the plugins... I tried oscam-latest the other day was ok.

Im sure someone on here will help you resolve this.

what box you got?

i have a cline ive got my hands on today, works ok in cccam but freezes every 10\15 seconds in oscam, must be settings within the reader that need adjusting, will have a play

Back