Oscam problem and freeze

returnofjim

Can anyone help me with what this means in oscam.

• 2017/10/05 15:56:14 255E62A5 c (dvbapi) Demuxer 0 restarting decodingrequests after 0 ms with 2 enabled and 0 disabled ecmpids!
  • 2017/10/05 15:56:14 255E62A5 c (dvbapi) Demuxer 0 trying to descramble PID 0 CAID 1841 PROVID 000000 ECMPID 150B ANY CHID PMTPID 010D VPID 1069
Causes picture to freeze. The error happens in the log every 5-10 secs.

Anyone have an idea why this is happening. Almost ready to get rid of this vu+ and go back to zgemma. Never had this problem with the zgemma.

While it has improved im still having problems with freezing/glitching on vu+ uno 4k. I have tried several different line providers but seems the same on all. Im sure its just a setting or something in the oscam config what im missing. On premium channels like sly sports and movies it seems fine but its on channels like dave hd, itv+ channel etc where im having problems.

While it has improved im still having problems with freezing/glitching on vu+ uno 4k. I have tried several different line providers but seems the same on all. Im sure its just a setting or something in the oscam config what im missing. On premium channels like sly sports and movies it seems fine but its on channels like dave hd, itv+ channel etc where im having problems.
I too find this is happening, I can only presume there is a common issue with these channels

Back