Satellite Oscam to H7S

Hi there. Thanks for all help especially to whooshman and Gaz. I am nearly sorted but have one lasgt request. I could not see another post for this so apologies if its in the wrong group. I have a mgcam line and there is only ccam and oscam on this new box. If I gave someone my mgcam file could someone please convert oit to an Oscam file for me so I can ftp it

Need some advice please, I have a h7s and can't get the cams set up without freezing. Using whoosh build infinity and have tried oscam and cccam and getting freezing on both, have also tried other test lines so I know it's not the line. Have also changed splitters and cables etc. Cheers

Need some advice please, I have a h7s and can't get the cams set up without freezing. Using whoosh build infinity and have tried oscam and cccam and getting freezing on both, have also tried other test lines so I know it's not the line. Have also changed splitters and cables etc. Cheers
Is it still doing same with test lines if so the problem could be internal like try reebooting box and router see if that improves

as a test try turning OFF wifi on the router (push the wifi button on router or disconnect all other devices from wifi) then see IF the stuttering stops

Tried the WiFi test Beakyford, still the same.
Just tried my mates old zgemma h2 and the line seems fine on mgcamd but not on cccam or oscam
The problem I have is the h7 doesn't have mgcamd

possible get a better response posting in wooshbuild support thread as I dont know how he has the cams on that build

do you have CCcam2.3.2 installed?
ask the provider to change it to a C line and use this to open it, please note version 2.3.0 won't work on that box

Back