OSCAM Web Interface 'Last Channel' displaying unknown

XSONY_NGUX

TK Veteran
Does anyone know how i can get the last channel to display on the channel i'm on when using cable and sat gift channels?

Everything is fine but i would want to know which line is using what when all my tuners are in use?

Hope someone can help

Thank you

All lines will be connected when using all your tuners.
Live log will show you which line is in use. Channel names can be activated to come up on your oscam Interface.

All lines will be connected when using all your tuners.
Live log will show you which line is in use. Channel names can be activated to come up on your oscam Interface.
Yes they are appearing connecting mate,

however the last channel shows unknown on the status.

can you tell me how i can activate channel names to show up?

here's how my status looks not sure if my setting are right now:

http://prntscr.com/eos6e6

thanks

Guys ive got a qn, is it true that you need a minimum of virgin broadband to get the HD channels or will any internet do it as long as your cable connection is still connected at the box outside your house and is live?

Am i right in saying that keeping the tv or broadband will jist mean they wont swap out for someone elses cable hen its not being used (they think)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

If the feed is live then any internet provider will do however it's probably best to take out VM broadband to make sure the feed stays live.

Oscam Interface, config, dvb-api ,
Detect channel name 1 for on
I got a question on CCAM i'm experiencing glitchin on the C line's after like 5 seconds.

Here's how my line is entered

[reader]
label = sat
enable=1
protocol=cccam
device=server,port
user=user
password=password
cccversion=2.1.2
group=1
inactivitytimeout=1
reconnecttimeout=30
lb_weight=100
cccmaxhops=10
ccckeepalive=1
cccwantemu=0

Using r11306 version

Can you suggest a way to fix the issue?

Is it my OSCAM version or the cccversion?

Thanks

Back