1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cable oscam_atv_emu

Discussion in 'Zgemma H7' started by vicflange, Jan 13, 2018.

1. vicflange

vicflange Member

Does anyone know how to install oscam_atv_emu and oscam_atv on to fresh install of Openatv 6.2?

Many thanks

2. siilver

siilver TK Veteran

You need to install soft cam feeds first
    You can get it in the download section on the site

Openatv doesn’t support cams out of the box

3. vicflange

vicflange Member

Thanks for that, I followed that and now have the oscams installed. Problem is that when I start a cam with the 'new' server file installed in the oscam folder the TV still doesn't come on. The box is a H7C.

Many thanks

4. pabloescaban

pabloescaban TK Veteran Forum Supporter

check cables and splitters
    have you done a scan and set your netid, and found channels 1 - 5 in sd?
    after installing the new oscam server file, have you rebooted the box and router?

5. dangerous

dangerous TK Veteran

You should only be running 1 version of oscam at any one time.
    From your previous post it looks like you have downloaded 2 versions ?

Is the receiver not a arm processor ?

You would need oscam for arm processor.

Last edited: Jan 13, 2018
  6. vicflange

vicflange Member

Done all of that. Scan finds 400 channels etc, rebooted box and router several times but still nothing comes on. I think I'm going mad.

7. qasim22

qasim22 TK Veteran

Might have a bad line? have you tried a few

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

8. vicflange

vicflange Member

Line is fine when in virmin original box but then finds channels but displays nothing in H7C, am I missing something?

9. qasim22

qasim22 TK Veteran

Not that line mate as in active sub?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10. pabloescaban

Have you recieved an oscam.server file from your provider, or have you made one yourself using a Cccam to oscam converter?

the box won't get premium channels without a sub

11. vicflange

vicflange Member

Sorry, I misunderstood, the (sub) line is fine. It was working earlier, box blue screened yesterday so I decided to try a clean install today and having set it back up again I'm now without any picture at all.

12. pabloescaban

if you can't get 1-5 sd then I'd say the vm cable is disconnected, maybe a duff splitter or loose connection, failing that, your line has either expired or you've made a mistake installing it

13. vicflange

vicflange Member

So got everything sorted but only tuner b seems to be working, if I plug terrestrial aerial in b it works fine and if I plug cable in b it's fine, but no signal if I plug anything in tuner c. I know how to setup the tuners up etc but cannot seem to get tuner c to work. Is there something I'm missing?

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk