P3Go GT-Break

sinno

VIP Member
I have been playing around with the ps3 as of late since the first news of the jailbreak,obviously there is a lot of confusion about what to use and how to use it,i myself went the psgroove route mostly because its free,i have used a number of devices including two of the minimus development boards 16k and 32k,the rockbox method and so on,but now the point of this thread the above mentioned P3Go GT-Break,here we have a dual boot device as in two types of payload,hermes v4 and karakoto's pl3 are both on this device,put it in as it is and you get hermes,slip in a micro sd card and you get pl3,the spec's on this gadget are amazing for the price and i can say it is my device of choice at the moment,check it out if you like,this is the device and where i got it from HERE

And for anyone thats interested the 3.41 firmware for the PS3 is in the download section

I also forgot to mention this device has also become open source which means any hex from all the psgroove versions out there can be used on this device

Last edited:
Back