Paid for Carbon fibre propellers. Got plastic

stuss

V.i.P Oakley connesuir
TK Supporter
Here we go again..
Whilst away ordered some new
carbon fibre propellers, for my drone.
What arrived were cheap unbranded plastic blades..

As if I wasn't going to see/feel the difference in quality.
Then the seller really insults my intelligence. By asking me to send PHOTOGRAPHS of the cheap and nasty inferior blades..

Why ?
I asked the seller to send myself pictures of genuine carbon fibre propellers.. The seller didnt respond..
Why does eBay, continue to allow Chinese sellers continue selling.

We all no why ££££££££.

Appologies for ranting...
Stuss

That's why I don't use fleebay mate full of rip off goods and replicas could you not go to the maker of your drone and get them as you would get genuine replacements for them

That's why I don't use fleebay mate full of rip off goods and replicas could you not go to the maker of your drone and get them as you would get genuine replacements for them

100% agree. DJI are the most respected drone company's around
Props weighing in @ 2.5g..
I thought Can you really fake DJI products . yes as I have found out.

DJI PROPELLERS quadrupled in price.
I will learn one day.

100% agree. DJI are the most respected drone company's around
Props weighing in @ 2.5g..
I thought Can you really fake DJI products . yes as I have found out.

DJI PROPELLERS quadrupled in price.
I will learn one day.
We've all been there mate why pay expensive for things when we can get same cheaper but then always bites us ass I found that out with my missus lol

J

Just seen some on amazon £29.99 for carbon fibre propellers by dji mate

I seen some genuine props on a forum £20.00 delivered. Lesson learned.
£10.00 I paid.. for crap.

If it's to good to be true as they say.

Here we go again..
Whilst away ordered some new
carbon fibre propellers, for my drone.
What arrived were cheap unbranded plastic blades..

As if I wasn't going to see/feel the difference in quality.
Then the seller really insults my intelligence. By asking me to send PHOTOGRAPHS of the cheap and nasty inferior blades..

Why ?
I asked the seller to send myself pictures of genuine carbon fibre propellers.. The seller didnt respond..
Why does eBay, continue to allow Chinese sellers continue selling.

We all no why ££££££££.

Appologies for ranting...
Stuss
E-bay just does not seem to like you Stuss, did the seller have a good feed back record?, not that it seems to matter much nowadays, its went downhill badly.

E-bay just does not seem to like you Stuss, did the seller have a good feed back record?, not that it seems to matter much nowadays, its went downhill badly.

99.2% was the seller feedback on thousands of items not just selling drone accessories.. they looked genuine. As carbon fibre does.But in fact simply moulded plastic blades.
The company even lied regards weight.
It's not money I am hacked off about it's the lies sellers get away with..

Ebay does not seem to chase the complaints up now as much as they used to, its even got near enough impossible to contact them these days.

When i phoned e-bay recently i received good customer services

They contacted the seller for me to give them a warning for not replying to messages i had sent them to complain of the item i received

This is the e-bay phone number i used and they answered the phone in less than two minutes

E-Bay Phone No. 0800 358 6552

Back