panasonic

Keith1956

anybody know anything about panasonic tvs, when turned on the red light keeps flashing and no picture, any help would be great thanks.its a panasonic 48" 2 years old,got intouch with panasonic but wsa not helpfull.any ideas would be great thanks.

Is the light constantly flashing or a specific number of times. If the latter, then Google has lots of info about specific issues. Also, try unplugging it from the wall for an hour and see if that helps.

Is the light constantly flashing or a specific number of times. If the latter, then Google has lots of info about specific issues. Also, try unplugging it from the wall for an hour and see if that helps.
Yes the light is flashing all the time,I have tried turning it on for an hour and back on but no different,also tried holding the on of switch for 60 seconds but still the same,thanks for trying.

I deal with a tv engineer and he said that if the red light flashes continuously it is a common fault with some Panasonic TV's and it is an eeprom software issue.The eeprom needs to be updated.

I deal with a tv engineer and he said that if the red light flashes continuously it is a common fault with some Panasonic TV's and it is an eeprom software issue.The eeprom needs to be updated.
Thanks for the information can you advise how I would update the eeprom.

Back