MINI Parental lock for adult channels on Edision OS Mini

chief77

Hi, I have an edision os mini and have recently installed IPTV on the box. I am trying to put a parental control lock on the adult channels but the method for doing this on the zgemma seems to differ with the edison.

I go into setup - Parental Control -Put in my Pin- Then I exit out go to the adult bouquet press the menu button and at that stage I am unable to add bouquet to parental control. I get Graphics EPG Settings page instead. Anybody know how to fix this issue? Thanks.

Parental control is only available if your provider supports it. Below are the instructions which I think you have done correctly but just check. This works on Ipab so if you don't see add bouquet to parental protection your provider does not have this enabled.

Go to menu on remote, Setup, Parental control, Press the arrow on the remote to the right at protected sevices to set it to yes, Go to change pin, enter the default pin code 0000
Then change pin code screen will pop up, Enter your new pin code twice, Press the exit button once, Then press the green button to save settings,
Exit back to full tv screen, Press the fav button on remote,
Go to the adult folder on screen,
Press the menu button on remote and go to add bouquet to parental protection and press ok,
That will be it locked and you need your new pin code to access these channels.

Hi, I have an edision os mini and have recently installed IPTV on the box. I am trying to put a parental control lock on the adult channels but the method for doing this on the zgemma seems to differ with the edison.

I go into setup - Parental Control -Put in my Pin- Then I exit out go to add asaz adult bouquet press the menu button and at that stage I am unable to add bouquet wsaato parental control. I get Graphics EPG Settings page instead. Anybody know how to fix this issue? Thanks.
Aqza
Parental control is only available if your provider supports it. Below are the instructions which I think you have done correctly but just check. This works on Ipab so if you don't see add bouquet to parental protection your provider does not have this enabled.

Go to menu on remote, Setup, Parental control, Press the arrow on the remote to the right at protected sevices to set it to yes, Go to change pin, enter the default pin code 0000
Then change pin code screen will pop up, Enter your new pin code twice, Press the exit button once, Then press the green button to save settings,
Exit back to full tv screen, Press the fav button on remote,
Go to the adult folder on screen,
Press the menu button on remote and go to add bouquet to parental protection and press ok,
That will be it locked and you need your new pin code to access these channels.
Yes, I have done all that bar pressing the fav button as there isn't one on my remote control. I pressed epg button instead. Is this the same thing? I pressed epg then navigated across to the adult folder and pressed menu where there is no sign of the 'add bouquet to parental protection' option.

Just got this sorted after messing about with it a bit. I had to go the long way around ie block each channel individually but it's sorted now. Thanks

Hi there. I'm trying to set up parental control for IPTV on my Edision box. It seems to work OK for a day or portion of a day but then the next day it seems to have re-set and bouquet is no longer locked. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

Back