Partial EPG

henrytd5

So the box is working just fine, with all channels. But the tv guide has maybe 50% of things missing on it. Ive done the crossEPG download which improved it a little bit but still stuff missing. Say sky1 has nothing in its box if i type 106 in it goes onto sky1 and broadcasts lovely.

is there something i can do to get a bettter EPG.

Thankyou

- - - Updated - - -

and im running whooshbuild v5

you'll need to refresh the epg via cross epg.
if you press green i think that brings up the plugins.
look for epg refresh or something similar
are you using sly or vm or both?

hmm... couldnt find a refresh option. re downloaded it and still the same.

and whilst in tv guide how the hell do i go aross to entainment,movies, kids etc.. i can only go down!!

really need to polish my tech skills

haha took me a whilst to figure out as well.
simply press the left and right arrows < 0 > below the no. pad

go to the epg menu make sure the storage is not in the internal flash and then go to cross epg defrag the epg then download again, see if there is any difference.

ok so storage is in the internal flash. it will not let me change this option.

ah, that marvelous. can quickly find things now! thankyou

I wouldnt have it in internal flash, store it to a USB or via sd card it will slow your system down if you store stuff on internal memory

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Mine does exactly the same. I know I have mine stored to the usb hardrive, I will check other settings tonight.

Hi. Any news on a fix? I found channels missing yesterday. So did a cross epg thing update, made sure settings were as expected and saved to usb hdd. Tonight the freesat channels were updated but again the sly channels were missing. How do i ensure all my channels get the epg update?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So the box is working just fine, with all channels. But the tv guide has maybe 50% of things missing on it. Ive done the crossEPG download which improved it a little bit but still stuff missing. Say sky1 has nothing in its box if i type 106 in it goes onto sky1 and broadcasts lovely.

is there something i can do to get a bettter EPG.

Thankyou

- - - Updated - - -

and im running whooshbuild v5

Back