1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

passport for me mut

Discussion in 'Pet Central' started by pabloescaban, Jan 8, 2018.

1. pabloescaban

pabloescaban TK Veteran Forum Supporter

I'm taking her for her passport tomorrow (Mon) 4pm

Am not looking forward to it, she's not had an innocculation in 4 years as last time she had them they made her really ill, this time she gotta have them all from scratch plus her rabies shot, it's not gonna be good, she's over 12.
    she bin vets a few times recently, I took her in a few months back for full check up with x-rays, blood tests and a full ultrasound of all organs etc and all came back clear, vet said her innocs could do with updating but didn't seem overly bothered (once dogs reach a certain age vacs aren't as important as they covered for life) so tomorrow she will prob be under the weather for a few days.
    In April she'll be going to France where she can chase all those French critters all day every day and sunbathe while I fish, and at nights she can moonbathe whle i fish and drink.
    I should have done this years ago instead of leaving her at home with dog sitters, she will love it, wild animals everywhere, and I won't be worrying about her nor she about me and if push comes to shove, we can sit in the tent and eat eggs and drink tea.

2. rs500nutter

rs500nutter Member Forum Supporter

The things you do for mans best friend but sounds like you and mutly will have a grand time fishing whilst mutly is checking out the local talent lol :thumbsup:;)

3. pabloescaban

oh yes, she'll love sniffing about in the woods, there's squirrels and rabbits to chase, wild boar and deer to bark at (from a safe distance!) and there's coypu and otters in the stream at the side of the lake, not to mention ducks and geese to stalk.
    She just had her rabies shot and a new microchip put in, she's starting from scratch with her normal shots next week even though the vet said she doesn't need them for her passport, I'm gonna get them anyway as she's not had any for years

4. aldan

aldan VIP Member

that is so cool.hope she comes thru the inocs ok.you may have to baby her for a few days,like dog owners dont already do that.lol

pabloescaban likes this.
  5. cactikid

cactikid VIP Member

what wife needs a passport?

6. pabloescaban

cactikid likes this.