passwords blade media 7000s menu cant get past losing channels

pizzaman

ok peeps

i have just bought some pre loaded blades (7000s). i cant get into menus but i can get into 9991
there are some channels that aint coming up including any adult channels.

is this gonna get worse?
i can live without what i dont have for the time being but any more loss of channels could be a bit of a pain. the thing is i dont have full access to the box and as i have bought the box from a friend of a friend its not very simple to get in touch with people who dont want to be found

when i used to play with starview there waqs a factory reset but it kept all firmware. now i would only hope there was something like this for the blade but it kept all the cline info (dont even know if this box works on cline)

as you can see i am a total noob to sly boxes as i was cable through and through

any pointers would be great

thanks

ps. am i able to get 7 day epg??
:rain cloud::rain cloud::rain cloud::rain cloud:

Last edited by a moderator:
Why can't you get into the menu? what happens when you either press menu on the remote or on the front of the box?.

sorry dude

i can press menu but most of the stuff has a pin number on it and i cant get into it. not that i'm into parental controls and stuff its just that i cant access everything. problem is i don't know if this is a good thing or a bad thing

:whacko::whacko::whacko::whacko:

To get the cline info, Press menu then 9991.

To edit any of the menu features it should be 0000.

For 7 day epg if you have the latest firmware on it press ok whilst on any channel then press yellow and wait for it to update.

You best reading around the blade thread as there is loads of info, concentrate on the stickies at the top of this forum.

Doesn't the latest firmware not show the adult group? But can be found by entering another menu?

I have the latest firmware, but the adult stuff is still in the same place on my blade, below youtube and maps.

taken from another forum change log of new blade firmware:
fixed youtube,
the default audio setting has been set to "high" (you need to reload your cdf for it to take effect)
and the adult is hidden by default, 3641 toggles it on and off from the youtube/weather screen.

Back