Pause iptv on zgemma box

Kroakie1

Does anyone know how to get the pause function to work for iptv on a zgemma box? Can pause live tv ok. But pause button does not work on iptv section.
Thanks

I have a VU Solo 2. My IPTV provider says pause/rewind not possible with IPTV on my box. Can record but not watch that stream nor any other whilst recording.

Just got IPTV and I'm able to pause ad rewind live IPTV channels.

I haven't altered any settings so not sure how though

I'm using z Gemma h2s

You "cant" pause a live feed as their is no backup feed like a satellite dish remember its a stream. Yes you can record what is currently on view.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

Well you can pause IPTV on my sub. And rewind what you've been watching. As I've just tried it, been watching us golf channel and paused and rewound it.

Could be to do with your time shift settings? I've set mine to starts after 2 seconds so presume this is what happens with the IPTV too.

Maybe I've just got lucky but can't think of another reason why I can pause IPTV

I think it's a problem on enigma
I have tested the same channels on enigma and on vlc, vlc (Mac) lets you do it no problem at all.
What do mags run on? Enigma? No idea
Just wondering is it enigma is the problem, maybe it's only starting to be a big thing. So it maybe worked in at some stage

Back