Satellite Pause iptv with Wooshbuild on H7s?

StickyAB

As the title suggests is there a way to pause IPTV when watching Live TV, VOD or using Xtream?

I can pause when viewing the fta channels on non IPTV beaquets, but oddly not via iptv means.

IPTV was loaded via Suls.

External hard drive of 500gb, mounted, swap file of 256mb and timeshift and recordings set up to be automatic.

Thanks.

Should be able to pause,I can on atv 6.2, don't know if this is a provider related issue or not. Is it Woosh Infinity you are using or an old version.

Thanks for the replys.

Its on infinity and channels are loaded via Suls.

Only discovered the issue as another person with same set up asked me to check.

Record works fine.

And when using ipab, pausing is fine (I think as long as there is epg present, although that seems odd).

The H7 image from ipab seems to crash the box a lot so would rather not go back to that as its not a big deal, only discovered the issue because it was pointed out to me.

In suls change to expert mode for the provider, then set it to stream type : 5002

Install " Service App ", locate it in the menu, change player to EXTE 3 ( 5002 )

reboot box then try

If that doesn't work then try pressing the " Help " button on your remote, scroll down to pause/continue playback then click it.

If that doesn't work then try pressing the " Help " button on your remote, scroll down to pause/continue playback then click it.
That does work, at least is pausing, trying to determine the other functionality Whilst a solution, not an ideal method, so I'll keep hunting.

Thanks for the replys.

Its on infinity and channels are loaded via Suls.

Only discovered the issue as another person with same set up asked me to check.

Record works fine.

And when using ipab, pausing is fine (I think as long as there is epg present, although that seems odd).

The H7 image from ipab seems to crash the box a lot so would rather not go back to that as its not a big deal, only discovered the issue because it was pointed out to me.
I used to use ipab but I now use stock open atv 6.2(or woosh Infinity) and install the plugins you want as it is far better.

Back