Peacock USA app

dummer

Hi is there a nice easy way to install the correct peacock USA app..I have a peacock usa account and usa vpn etc but struggling to install correct app..or where I can find a download for USA version of the peacock tv app..

Hi is there a nice easy way to install the correct peacock USA app..I have a peacock usa account and usa vpn etc but struggling to install correct app..or where I can find a download for USA version of the peacock tv app..
What device are you trying to install it on?

Formular Z11 pro max.(android tv)
OK not used one but if it has Google play store then try this....

Google play app...clear cache then clear data..force close...

Turn vpn on for USA...
Then open Google play not before turning vpn on....you should get US store to get apps you want

OK not used one but if it has Google play store then try this....

Google play app...clear cache then clear data..force close...

Turn vpn on for USA...
Then open Google play not before turning vpn on....you should get US store to get apps you want
No good mate app doesn’t show up

No good mate app doesn’t show up
Always works for me ..sometimes you have to switch to another Google account and back again for it to change store...otherwise u can get the app from Apkpure etc but when a update comes out u get issues so always best to get official... alternative setup a US Google account take a few mins

Always works for me ..sometimes you have to switch to another Google account and back again for it to change store...otherwise u can get the app from Apkpure etc but when a update comes out u get issues so always best to get official... alternative setup a US Google account take a few mins
will do cheers..

Smart dns is a good solution for when your setup. You don't have to worry about rembering to turn on vpn

Back