Philips sc201 code needed

Thank you very much!

I'll try it asap and tell you if it works!

Thanks again!

---------- Post Merged at 02:39 PM ----------

It works!!!

Thank you very much again!!!

Hi all,

I just recently inherited a '96 Opel Astra 1.6 with a Philips SC201 car radio from my grandmother. The battery has been changed, and the code for the car radio is lost. I would hate to update to a newer radio since I think this kind of car is at its best with a casette player. Therefore, I would need your help in breaking the security code. People seem to still be pretty active with this topic so I decided to give it a go.

The serial number is:
GM0201T1801847

Cheers!

Hi all,

I just recently inherited a '96 Opel Astra 1.6 with a Philips SC201 car radio from my grandmother. The battery has been changed, and the code for the car radio is lost. I would hate to update to a newer radio since I think this kind of car is at its best with a casette player. Therefore, I would need your help in breaking the security code. People seem to still be pretty active with this topic so I decided to give it a go.

The serial number is:
GM0201T1801847

Cheers!

Hi.
Try........9297

Hi all,

The serial number is:
GM0201T1801847

Cheers!

Hi.
Try........9297

Pure magic. Thanks so much!

Hello,

Can any of you help me with a code for a Phillips SC201?
Seriel no. GM0201P1077152
Thank you in advance.

Hello. Could anyone help me with a radio code for a Phillips SC 201? The serial number is GM0201R1567711

Thanks in advance..

Back