PIA VPN onto Zgemma

fegaroo76

Does anyone have a step by step guide on how to put PIA VPN onto a Zgemma H2s box?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

If u r using the new wooshbuild they have put a digibit vpn plug-in in the wooshbuild plug-in section digibit vpn costs £2 a month dead easy to setup

Once u have downloaded the plug-in and paid 4 yer digibit vpn it will take u 2 mins I set the location 2 Barcelona which worked fine u can turn it on and off as u need it

Once u have downloaded the plug-in and paid 4 yer digibit vpn it will take u 2 mins I set the location 2 Barcelona which worked fine u can turn it on and off as u need it
Have you time to write a step by step guide. im clueless when it comes to stuff like this

Woosh now as the plugin for both Digibit and PIA - its just a case of putting your username and password in

Download wooshbuild then download the plugin. Hes released the new version which now includes pia

Wooshbuild as an updated version v7.002 and digibit 1.02
The original versions were messed so probably better to reflash.
You can reflash through wb config

Wooshbuild as an updated version v7.002 and digibit 1.02
The original versions were messed so probably better to reflash.
You can reflash through wb config
wb config? Have you got a link to the latest version?

Pretty sure you cant, and that you need to do the "install script" via PuTTy again once its been updated

Got infinity all up and running and script back on and working. The whole idea of updating was to get a vpn working. Trying the easy vpn adder and have an account with pia which is an option but when i activate vpn the stream stops. Run a network test and ip address doesnt get a tick and reads unconfirmed and name server doesnt get a tick and reads unconfirmed. Running router supplied by service provider hub3. Any ideas on why or settings i need to change

Turn VPN off

In network menu configure network and set google dns

Nameserver 1: 8.8.8.8
Nameserver 2: 8.8.4.4

Turn on VPN and run network test again.

Back