Picons on both IPTV and FTA Channels

Hello,

I am trying to assign Picons to both my FTA and IPTV channels using xtream editor. I have successfully been able to apply them to my IPTV channels but not my FTA ones.

I have exported my DVB all channels bouquet and added my IPTV channels to it in order to have my channels under the original channel numbers ie sly one channel no, 106. However I am only getting Picons on the IPTV channels.

Has anyone been able to successfully add Picons to both IPTV and FTA channels?

Any Help would be greatly apprecited

Running Zgemma Hs2, Ipab. OpenTV 6.1.

Just download sat picons from here
Code:
https://www.picons.eu
use xtream editor to add there picons first then add sat picons.

Once both are added in xtream editor change download picons to no so they don't override them.

HI Dsayers2014,

Thank you for the info. I know how to add the xtream Picons, but how would I add the sat picons on top of them?

Many thanks.

Choose 100x60 picons ftp ipk to tmp then install on box

Blue button, plugins, IPK Installer choose memory /tmp install extensions press ok on the ipk then green to install.

Sorry hopefully the last question.

The final part. In xtream editor. Where is the option to say no to picons so they are not over written. I can only see "Use Picons from provider" "Use Picons from Xtream EPG Source" and "Clear All Picons. This is all in the Picons drop down menu. Sorry to trouble you again.

Hi sorry to jump on this post but is there a picon plug-in for Sky Q skin from you Dsayers like there is on willo please! Just go into plugin and load cheers

Hi everyone

So downloaded on my xtrend et8000 and ran but not all Picons have been added to the channels, most channels including my IPTV channels do not have Picons added.
What do I need to do to fix

Thanx

Back