Picons setup on ZGemma H2

Pelham1878

Hello Chaps,

I have just set up a Zgemma H2 for use on cable. The box works fine and I have set everything up on it as I would want it. However I am struggling to load the picons on it and get them working.

I downloaded a set of picons, unzipped them and put them in a folder called picons on a formatted USB pen drive. I have then connected this to the ZGemma H2 via its USB port and mounted the pen drive. It doesn't see the picons folder and I have tried other things but it just doesn't pick it up.

Your help with this would be very much appreciated as I am getting a little frustrated as I am obviously doing something wrong. Could you give me an idiots guide/step by step as to transferring the picons from the USB pen drive into the ZGemma H2 and then how to activate them so they will work on the EPG. I have looked on the forums but still can't figure it out how to sort it.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Pelham.

you need to make sure the folder is called picon.......not picons

also make sure you format the usb flash drive via your box so it can see it

you may also have to change in the settings to show picon & service name

regards

blue

Last edited:
Cheers fella,

All sorted now. In the end I used FileZilla and downloaded into the picon folder directly, found it easier. I do have a few missing picons on the channel list. Anybody know a link for the best/comprehensive picon download............?

Regards,

Pelham.

I use MK picons available in 2 different sizes if you search you find them easily

I don't want to post another sites link

blue

Back