Picons

[SUB]HI all I am usuing zgemma 2s box and vix image.. ive recently downloaded chabs' skyq sking but been trying to add the picons that he has put up but not having any joy ive downloaded them and ftp'd them across with filezilla to usr/lib/enigma2/python/components/converters and after that been into the menus and changed them to show picons and hen rebooted but alls im getting is the sky picon not channel picons

thanks
Aaron[/SUB]

are you wanting them in the infobar or on epg picons dont go in usr/lib/enigma2/python/components/converters they need to go in /usr/share/enigma2 placing them in internal flash can fill up your memory if you have lots of plugins your best putting them in /media/hdd to activate them:

graphical infobar epg settings.
change service title mode to picon and service name.
then graphical epg settings.

Then channel selection settings.
show picons In service list. Change to yes.

reboot box and you should have picons on epg.

For picons on infobar follow chabs guide for adding them to the sky q folder:
ftp the picon folder to usr/share/enigma2/SkyQ

Last edited:
are you wanting them in the infobar or on epg picons dont go in usr/lib/enigma2/python/components/converters they need to go in /usr/share/enigma2 placing them in internal flash can fill up your memory if you have lots of plugins your best putting them in /media/hdd to activate them:

Hey guys where can I find chabs guider for this... Been trying it myself but no luck so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys where can I find chabs guider for this... Been trying it myself but no luck so far

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SNP (Service Name Picon)<br />
<br />
8-bit Transparent White (100 x 60)<br />
<br />
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/1etxhqd1jf5oyuc/AADHi4N3LIUmM4CKKF5NyyU4a?dl=0<br />
<br />
---------- Post Merged at 08:24 PM ----------<br />
<br />
[quote name=&quot;dmchapman1&quot; post=507320]can you post a link for the picons you use on here please bud. yours look ace on your screenshots of the skin[/QUOTE]<br />
<br />
Uploaded Mate...<br />
<br />
---------- Post Merged at 08:24 PM ----------<br />
<br />
[quote name=&quot;No1gooner&quot; post=507317]That would be much appreciated chabs! Either here or by PM, thanks again.[/QUOTE]<br />
<br />
Uploaded mate...<br />
<br />
You can change the name of the picon to what appears in the channel list. If any picons missing please do let me know because they need to be constantly updated...<br />
<br />
:)

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Thanks very much for that mate I'm all sorted... really appreciate your help

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

I have just installed this skin and it works really well, but when I scanned for channels, they are all over the place on my EPG. Can anybody tell me how to get them into some sort of order please ?

Back