Picture Freezing

I have spoken to my supplier for my cable line and said to post on here to see if you guys can help.

First of all I have got a Ethernet cable going into my vu zero box running the latest version of wooshbuild. I'm getting at least 200Mbps so I know it's not an issue with the internet.

The softcams I've setup are cccam 3.0 as cam 1 and mgcamd 1.38r1 as cam 2. Do I have it all setup wrong?

I have occasional freezing and some lines don't reload until I change channel and go back. Audio keeps playing most of the time so it seems it's an issue with the actual picture.

Hope someone can shed some light on this. Thanks in advance.

I have spoken to my supplier for my cable line and said to post on here to see if you guys can help.

First of all I have got a Ethernet cable going into my vu zero box running the latest version of wooshbuild. I'm getting at least 200Mbps so I know it's not an issue with the internet.

The softcams I've setup are cccam 3.0 as cam 1 and mgcamd 1.38r1 as cam 2. Do I have it all setup wrong?

I have occasional freezing and some lines don't reload until I change channel and go back. Audio keeps playing most of the time so it seems it's an issue with the actual picture.

Hope someone can shed some light on this. Thanks in advance.

are you using Nline or Cline?

Back