Picture keeps freezing

Mutant HD51 picture keeps freezing, doesn’t matter what cannel it’s on they all seem to do it intermittently. It’s that frequent that it’s ruining watching programs.

Any ideas?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Mutant HD51 picture keeps freezing, doesn’t matter what cannel it’s on they all seem to do it intermittently. It’s that frequent that it’s ruining watching programs.

Any ideas?

Just started out the blue? All paid channels? 1-5sd ok? Checked your ISP blockers still off? Gave box and router a good 5min reboot?

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I’ll have a check in the morning, what’s an ISP blocker dude? And I’ll re-boot them both first thing.

Tried another server in case? Nothing has changed in your OScam setup I presume.

ISP blockers are in your online account. Things like web safe, kids safe, virus safe etc. With Virgin???

Yeah I’m Virgin dude, how do I check these?

As far as I’m aware my OSCAM settings haven’t changed and nope I’ve not tried another service.

Login where you view your bill and look for child safe and virus safe settings think called and that they're off.

Login where you view your bill and look for child safe and virus safe settings think called and that they're off.

Can’t find these settings when I log in, does it need to be from a laptop and not a phone?

Get a test line from thread at top of cable page. Try it if it doesn't freeze/glitch then it's your current provider

If all channels are doing it definitely must be your provider, I've tried loads of providers, some off here and some off other forums etc and have found no providers service is trouble tree but you will find with all of them that they will have the odd channel that dont work so well, for example I have two lines for cable at home, one provider has problems with certain channels where there other provider doesn't and vice versa, must point out the majority of channels are fine on both providers otherwise I'd be grumbling a bit but running both lines on oscam at the same time has greatly minimised the issues with the troublesome channels, I find the troublesome channels are the less popular ones and I dont watch them that often. I've read up on here and dont really understand it but cable servers are setup in a different way to sly servers.

Back