Picture pixelating slightly from time to time VM/Cable

prodhilton

I originally had a zgemma h1 and picture quality was great no pixelating but overall it was just a slow box and so I upgraded to a mutant hd51.

Problem I have now is from time to time the picture will pixelate but I don’t lose sound? Could this be something to do with my OSCAM

Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I originally had a zgemma h1 and picture quality was great no pixelating but overall it was just a slow box and so I upgraded to a mutant hd51.

Problem I have now is from time to time the picture will pixelate but I don’t lose sound? Could this be something to do with my OSCAM

Thanks

Pxellation will be caused by a duff splitter, what name is on the splitter you're using? - should be Tratec/Technetix or failing that, Labgear

Even tho the picture was fine on the previous box? I had in mind if it was to do with the splitter then it would’ve been the same on the old box. Thanks for the reply by the way!

Even tho the picture was fine on the previous box? I had in mind if it was to do with the splitter then it would’ve been the same on the old box. Thanks for the reply by the way!

You'd think so but no :emoji_confused:
I've had about six or seven splitters in past 9 years, they seem to deteriorate over time, no idea why as you wouldn't think there was anything inside it that could decay, but there must be some type of corrosion or something that affects them.
If you have a Screwfix nearby, get a Labgear for about a fiver and see if it makes a difference

Having the same issue. Sly Movies HD channels, e.g. greats + scifi, are pixelating, whilst other channels are perfectly fine.

Back