WilloBuild Pip mode?

Shows only 1 slot .
Did you try just to use a fresh flash of Openvix and no to settings restore to see if that works on box okay ?

Sometimes old plugins are not compatible with new images and until Willo can confirm everything should work I would hold off for the moment and not load his.

Yes really just trying to mirror your setup. Trying to make the yellow remote button open all bouquets but doesn't seem to be an option in the button menu

I haven't been able to apply Willo build and out of the box on the live yellow button does not call up all bouquets on the live screen . Tried going into button custom option but doesn't seem to give me an option in there. Maybe I'm in the wrong place

Thanks again Willo

You were asked in post #22 to try it without restoring settings
And that's where I'm at without the restore it was all out of the box openvix or am I missing something?
Will try run Willo build again might be the partition option I'm picking incorrect
Cheers

Last edited:
Here is a xmas present for you. With vu+ 4K boxes the faciility for multiboot was only made available this year and what you have to do is let Openvix create the slots for you from the outset and then you can flash 3 images. Can I just say that from your first post you had flashed the wilobuild and that small window is the box outputting in 4k not PIP, if you had got closer to the box and pressed menu you would have seen the menu in the lcd screen and with care changed the resolution to 1080i.

To get your 3 slots do this.

"So flash your OpenViX image with latest image.
On boot, don,t restore settings backup if the system finds one !! Just select screen output (e.g. 1080 or 2160), language and setup internet, then exit out of install wizard. Should go to Menu screen, if so select MultiBootSelector or long press power button -----> select Enable Vu+ Multiboot.
The box will re- initialise and reboot.
On reboot, press Blue button and select ImageManager...........download latest ViX image and hit Blue button (flash) .....you will be presented with the normal slot available display. Choose one and flash.
On reboot, setup as normal." This is thanks to twol on WOS.

It will take a while and then reboot into vix and you set up as normal, now if you go to image manager and select an image etc and go to flash you will have 3 slots. Or press and hold power button.

To get wilobuild I first flashed openpli to slot 3, I tried with an empty slot but got an error. With openpli overwritten I got the option to restore and said yes and wilobuild was there as targhz. It was tricky and as the box is so fast I was not able to make a note but it works. NB when box rebooted after installing Wilo I am pretty sure openvix was flashed and then when clicking restore saw wilo option, so as always go slow.

Now my problem is how to configure those FBC tuners, i got 2 dual!! But only a quad lnb not unicable. ah its xmas and for a few hours I wont be disturbed.

Now my problem is how to configure those FBC tuners, i got 2 dual!! But only a quad lnb not unicable. ah its xmas and for a few hours I wont be disturbed.
What is 2 dual? If you have a universal LNB, you set the tuner to match whatever is hooked up/connected to it, just like any other tuner. For example: simple, single, 28.2 or diseqc a/b/c/d. You cannot configure the tuners without a physical connection. they will be used as loop-through when required automatically.

Back