PL football on 19.2e?

superfan

Apologies if this shouldn't be discussed on here but a lad I work with was saying today that he has his sky dish pointing at 19.2e and he is able to watch all the PL football live through German TV, is this possible or is he talking bull?

Tomorrow Man U - Leicester is on M Futbol on 19.2e ... Chelsea - Everton and Liverpool - Arsenal on Sunday same channel ... I think this channel opens with a euro sub.

Just checked - clears fine and comes through called M.FTBOL or something like that.

Thanks lads, might have a go at moving my dish from 28.2 to 19.2.
Would it be hard to get a euro sub?
You don't even need to move your dish, just put another lnb next to the 28.2 one and you'll soon be away

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170826-204307.jpg
    Screenshot_20170826-204307.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 194
Apologies if this is a silly question but how would I go about getting a channel list for 19.2 on my vu+ zero?
try vHannibal
its a plug in,
I have it for 13 19 and 28 , the only issue is Ive also got another bouquet that I dont receive, [it might be 23 ? ]

btw, norn iron are on 19 atm and winning 2-0 :grin: :(y):

There's channel lists but I just selected all the different transponders in ABM then created a favs list of what I'd watch. A lot of foreign epg and but about 70 channels I'd watch say most with English audio.

Sent from my HUAWEI VNS-L31 using Tapatalk

I'd been told that card sharing for S*y hadn't been blocked on 19.2e, I'm now hearing that this isn't the case and the S*y channels don't clear?

I'd been told that card sharing for S*y hadn't been blocked on 19.2e, I'm now hearing that this isn't the case and the S*y channels don't clear?

Hope this clears things up for you :)

S*y Sport 1 HD on 19.2e
DaVQlpY.jpg

Last edited:
You wont get the same channels,
The names may be the same, but sometimes the contents are different.
ie, Eurosport is NOT British Eurosport, different programmes.

thanks, I've asked for quotes on a line for 19.2 but am getting messages saying the S*y channels (meaning the same ones I was getting on 28.2 don't clear)

That's right - they don't... S*y Germany have their own selection of channels with their own program schedules.

The S*y UK package isn't available on any other satellite.

Back