PL football on 19.2e?

thats correct,
looking face on, move dish higher and left for 19,
then 28 goes to the left and higher, its a mirror image, think of a snooker ball bouncing off a cushion
Well that was a piece of p1ss, always handy to know what you're doing. :)
Thanks a lot steptoe.

did you get it sorted?
Well I'm watching 28.2 at the mo and it's fine on BBC/Ch 4 etc but a bit jumpy on bt sports, it's raining here at the mo so I'll wait till tomorrow to fine tune it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I'm watching 28.2 at the mo and it's fine on BBC/Ch 4 etc but a bit jumpy on bt sports, it's raining here at the mo so I'll wait till tomorrow to fine tune it.
:(y): good to hear you got it there , or thereabouts anyway,
cable tie mount?

Yes but I haven't fully tightened them yet, will do that tomorrow.
Thanks again
your welcome bud,
I still need to tweak mine too, and Im using a 65cm with adjustable LNBs lol
my best sat is 19e, lol
have a look at what your weak TPs are on 28 and try tune them in best, the rest should hopefully follow,

careful @superfan
its addictive, you'll be wanting a bigger dish next to get the matches on 13 as well, :grin:

careful @superfan
its addictive, you'll be wanting a bigger dish next to get the matches on 13 as well, :grin:
Ah I'm happy enough for now, always wanted to go down the motorized route but I'll leave that for another day.
There seems to be loads of bein sports channels on 19.2 but only some of them are working for me, would that be right or should most/all of them be working?

That's right, only a small handful of those work. The best channel on 19.2 for PL football is Movistar Futbol sometimes shows on list as M.FTBOL

Ah I'm happy enough for now, always wanted to go down the motorized route but I'll leave that for another day.
There seems to be loads of bein sports channels on 19.2 but only some of them are working for me, would that be right or should most/all of them be working?

Go on get a motororized

Pretty much what I'm hoping to do but with 4. Was looking at the V8 freesat meter too. Dish will still need to be plumb?

Sent from my Hudl 2 using Tapatalk
as soon as some cash hits my ebay account I will have one on order myself. :)
yes, having dish pplumb is the necessity of everything, otherwise it just makes everything else harder.

what sats are you looking for?
what size dish?

just read back
tbh, I think you will be pushed on a 90cm,
I could really have done with an 80cm to get 28 19 and 13 in NW England,
I cant get some TPs on 13 as I dont have enough room for it,
and 23 wont physically fit between 28 ad 19 on a 65cm dish
could you not go motorised?

Its basically a free to view tuner with tv screen and installation tools.

Cheaper than a realignment fee after a storm. (Isnt that always the way).

Nice one. [emoji2]
Basically, yep.
Easier than lugging the TV outside, lol
And better than using webif on phone as see if the actual picture is pixelating

This weekends treats on Movistar Futbol;

MFutbol.jpg

Having an absolute nightmare this weekend, put my TV on yesterday morning to watch the spurs game on m futbol and the screen was blank, no signal. 28.2 was fine on the other LNB.
I have a single LNB on the arm of the dish pointing at 19.2 and a quad LNB cable tied on to it pointing at 28.2. had a look at it and it looked like the heavier quad LNB was pulling at the single LNB and must have knocked it off position.
This morning I decided to switch LNB's and put the quad back on the arm and point it at 28.2 and cable tie the single LNB to that pointing at 19.2. I was doing this in the kitchen as I can see the TV from the dish in there.
Found 28.2 no problem and then cable tied the single LNB on to that pointing at 19.2 but m futbol wasn't clearing, checked sky Germany and that was working fine. Gave up in the end and switched my box back in to the living room and now I'm getting nothing on 19.2, aaaaaaaaarrrrrrghhhhh!
When I hook the feed from 19.2 in to my receiver I get 0 signal strength on 19.2 but when I connect the feed from 28.2 in to my receiver I get huge signal strength for 19.2.
My head is melted, anyone any ideas where I could be going wrong?
First picture is the signal strength I was getting in the kitchen for 19.2 (but no m futbol) and the second picture is the signal strength I'm getting if I hook the feed from 28.2 up to my receiver that is tuner config'd to 19.2.

Attachments

• IMG_20171001_132243.jpg
    IMG_20171001_132243.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20171001_134630.jpg
    IMG_20171001_134630.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 30
have you changed over your diseqc switch settings?
also, thats not the correct TP for M-futbol, 10818 V 22000
what receiver are you using.?
I had problems with my F5 dropping out TPs ,mainly on 13e, but some on 19 as well, I thought it was me messing about and moving LNBs that was the cause,
then when I accidentally put the multi-sat list on a V8 I was setting up for my kids to watch freesat on all the missing channels were on it,
my F5 was simply slowly dying, :(
I double checked on my E2 box in living room and all the missing channels were on it too,

Also , the 2nd pic is showing signal strength on 19, doesnt mean its tuned to 19, just the strength its getting from it,
remember, you will get a signal from 28 for almost 2" off movement, well I can anyway, its really strong, so maybe your dish is pointing at 23 or something, and you are halfway between,,,,, ?

Back