Playing issues with IPTV player on Ipab

billy79

Can anyone help me.....
Ive just flashed to ipab after recommendation from my supplier. I watch a lot of movies and series through IPTV player but now with Ipab, there are either no links, code6 error, no codec avaliable to play file or the file just wont load. When i exit out of the player i have a blank screen, i can change tv channel but nothing, just a black screen. If i try rebooting my box from the remote it freezes so have to switch it off using the power button on the back of the box.
Anyone else had this problem and know how to resolve it?
Never had a problem with wooshbuild

Can anyone help me.....
Ive just flashed to ipab after recommendation from my supplier. I watch a lot of movies and series through IPTV player but now with Ipab, there are either no links, code6 error, no codec avaliable to play file or the file just wont load. When i exit out of the player i have a blank screen, i can change tv channel but nothing, just a black screen. If i try rebooting my box from the remote it freezes so have to switch it off using the power button on the back of the box.
Anyone else had this problem and know how to resolve it?
Never had a problem with wooshbuild
Have you tried updating the iptv player its a green arrow on the iptv section I didn't like the ipab on my h2s so reflashed it back to wooshbuild v6 and don't seem to have as many problems apart from channel freezing from time to time and on wooshbuild you can still remove the dead channels just same as ipab after that

im having the same issue with a couple of boxes ive reflashed........tried everything but IPTV player just wont work with IPAB all of a sudden

I spent 24hrs, 2 seperate times after being told to flash to ipab as its the best image for IPTV. I did everything possible and still got the same error messages and "no codec to play file" etc. Iptv player does not work with Ipab on zgemma.
I think the issue it with the Ipab zgemma image

I spent 24hrs, 2 seperate times after being told to flash to ipab as its the best image for IPTV. I did everything possible and still got the same error messages and "no codec to play file" etc. Iptv player does not work with Ipab on zgemma.
I think the issue it with the Ipab zgemma image
It worked on mine when I had ipab on it you could always reflash with different image

I have ipab on a h2s and 2s, iptv player works perfect on the h2s but it's terrible on the 2s and I've tried everything to resolve this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have ipab on a h2s and 2s, iptv player works perfect on the h2s but it's terrible on the 2s and I've tried everything to resolve this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reflash with different image on 2s but make sure you've got your line details

After all the hype about ipab image I took the plunge and tried it on my ZGemma Star 2S. It was a straight forward setup and the choice of skins was ok. However, I felt the 2S was struggling to cope with the image as it would crash periodically, black screen and reboot without any input from the remote control. I switched back to Wooshbuild after a few days. As for the IPTV facility associated with either ipab or Wooshbuild I think it's a nice added bonus, I like the "Watch Series" plugin there's some great programs on there and are of good picture quality, what we need to remember is that the IPTV plugins are just a bonus, if they work then they are good but if they don't it's no big deal, after all we are not paying for them.

I personally dont like ipabtv too many issues freezing, lag, black screens, codec errors, not one problem just using openatv or wooshbuild. I try to keep my plugins, apps to a minimum. I have a H2s box wooshbuild and a star 2s box, that has ipabtv on it with openatv 6.0 ive tried to reflash with basebuild, tried openatv 6.1 as well after switching the box off then on box will not goto flash mode just boots when the usb stick is in the rear of the box. I know why its a 16 gb sandisk cruzer worked fine on an old zgemma star lc but this star 2s is not for having it. Ill have to get a 4gb stick. Should be ok then. P.S i did format in fat32 as well then copied the zgemma folder over.

I personally dont like ipabtv too many issues freezing, lag, black screens, codec errors, not one problem just using openatv or wooshbuild. I try to keep my plugins, apps to a minimum. I have a H2s box wooshbuild and a star 2s box, that has ipabtv on it with openatv 6.0 ive tried to reflash with basebuild, tried openatv 6.1 as well after switching the box off then on box will not goto flash mode just boots when the usb stick is in the rear of the box. I know why its a 16 gb sandisk cruzer worked fine on an old zgemma star lc but this star 2s is not for having it. Ill have to get a 4gb stick. Should be ok then. P.S i did format in fat32 as well then copied the zgemma folder over.
You need to open the Openatv folder change noforce to force before flashing box

It was the memory stick i reflashed with a 4gb one working fine now. Even ipab works fine too version 3.6 was unstable reflashed with 3.5 all good.

Back