Please Help me Someone please

Hi Everyone ive just reflashed my zgemma with whooshbuild infinity and im having serious issues,Ive got all Fta channels working but ive tried everything to get my C-Line to work, ive followed all instructions i can get my hands on but to no avail. ive even tried changing my line to Oscam. Please anybody got an Idiots Guide 4 me. cheers

Have you tried using your home network to just copy the file on to your usb hdd and then use the cam importer in wooshbuild ?

Hi Everyone ive just reflashed my zgemma with whooshbuild infinity and im having serious issues,Ive got all Fta channels working but ive tried everything to get my C-Line to work, ive followed all instructions i can get my hands on but to no avail. ive even tried changing my line to Oscam. Please anybody got an Idiots Guide 4 me. cheers

If you got FTA channels, the scan was successful, so you're halfway there.
Are you sure the C line is still live? - they don't last forever
How did you add the line?
Where did you put the line? - in which folder?
if you use the cam importer as mentioned by @benijofar above, it will put the line in the correct location for you - in 90% of cases like this, it's because the user has put the line in the wrong location and the softcam can't find it

if you save it as a .txt file it won't work, you need to save as> click all files and name it CCcam.cfg
then use cam importer once the CCcam.cfg is on the usb

Many Thanks pablo got it sorted now Top man. Cheers mike
I just ordered an nline and I can’t, for the life of me, get it installed. It was sent in N: 51.75.252 etc format and I’m at a loss. Using Zgemma h2s and sat. I’ve tried saving it as text file name newcamd.list and putting it on a usb. When I try the usb cam importer it doesn’t seem to detect it. Please help me before I set fire to my Zgemma lol

I just ordered an nline and I can’t, for the life of me, get it installed. It was sent in N: 51.75.252 etc format and I’m at a loss. Using Zgemma h2s and sat. I’ve tried saving it as text file name newcamd.list and putting it on a usb. When I try the usb cam importer it doesn’t seem to detect it. Please help me before I set fire to my Zgemma lol

you can't save it as a .txt file
open a notepad file and paste the line in as it was sent to you by your provider.
go to file>save as, choose 'all files' from dropdown list.
Type in CCcam.cfg if the line begins with N: or C:
if it begins CWS type in newcamd.list
put the resulting file on usb stick and away you go:
makealistfile.jpg

you can't save it as a .txt file
open a notepad file and paste the line in as it was sent to you by your provider.
go to file>save as, choose 'all files' from dropdown list.
Type in CCcam.cfg if the line begins with N: or C:
if it begins CWS type in newcamd.list
put the resulting file on usb stick and away you go:
View attachment 36070
First of all, thank you for getting back to me. I followed your instructions but when I go into usb cam importer I choose import line from media/usb and the next page says to choose the line to import but no line shows. It’s just blank. Any ideas? Thanks again

if cam importer isn't seeing it as a line, there's a few possibilities:
you've put the line in incorrectly, copy/paste the line in, don't type it.
the usb is a duffer, try formatting it with FAT32 and then put the line on, or try a different usb.
you've not put the line in CCcam.cfg at all...right click it and choose open
windows will ask what you want to open it with, choose notepad and take the tick out of 'always use this programme to open this file type'
make sure the line is in there, if not, paste it in and close it

if cam importer isn't seeing it as a line, there's a few possibilities:
you've put the line in incorrectly, copy/paste the line in, don't type it.
the usb is a duffer, try formatting it with FAT32 and then put the line on, or try a different usb.
you've not put the line in CCcam.cfg at all...right click it and choose open
windows will ask what you want to open it with, choose notepad and take the tick out of 'always use this programme to open this file type'
make sure the line is in there, if not, paste it in and close it
Tried the back usb port and it worked straight away lol. Thanks a million for all your help though! the CCcam.cfg thing was my main stumbling block

Back